Saturday, November 26, 2011

Publishing Date!

I know you've all been listening to me talk about my book for three years now.  Most of you know that within the last few months, I made the decision to pursue independent publication.  I've been working hard to do final story edits, line edits, formatting. . .all leading up to this:  my first book is set for e-publication this Thursday, December 1st.

I am really excited.  FEARLESS is the first in a series of four books, and I hope the next titles will be out in the coming months.

What I need right now, more than anything, is lots of publicity! In the old days, publishers sent their new authors on book tours and worked with them on advertising.  Those days are over, and now every writer has to maintain her own platform, including social media and cyber tours.

Word of mouth is the key!  I would appreciate any words you all can pass around. . .tell friends and family that FEARLESS will be available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. . just search under my name.

Thanks for any help you can give me.  I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment