Saturday, January 14, 2012

FEARLESS is Published!




In my update post, I shared what was happening in the life of each family member. . except for me.  Well, most of my free time lately has been taken up with promoting my first book!  FEARLESS was published last month, and it is available exclusively at amazon.com .  You can find it here!

I'm so excited about this book. . .it's the first in a series of four. The books are young adult--think Twilight or The Hunger Games--urban fantasy (that means it's some supernatural elements but in a typical 'normal' environment).  Right now, the book is ONLY available in e-book form.  You can read it on any Kindle device or on a computer, laptop or tablet via the free Kindle app.

At some point, I hope that the books will be available in a traditional book form, but right now, it's doing quite well as an e-book.

As I said in November, if you are so inclined, I would love any publicity you can give the book.  You can share the info with family and friends using the link above. . .if you're on Facebook or Twitter, post it on your wall.  This helps me so much. . and I appreciate it.

My author website is also up and running.  It is under continual improvement, but you can stop by and see it at www.tawdrakandle.com .  There are links there to some of the interviews I've done and a few book reviews. I'd love for you to come by for a visit.

Thanks for all of your support.

1 comment:

  1. Major congrats on your release!!! Going to get it for my Kindle now!

    ReplyDelete